We are growing again and looking for a technical recruiter!
Could it be you? Check out the requirements below and let us know today if you are interested.
Business Centric Technology, an Avizion Technologies Group company is seeking an enthusiastic, strategic, and progressive Technical Recruiter to join our team. Besides scouting top talent, you’ll act as a strategic advisor, partner, and impact player to our business. You will provide a world class recruiting experience for both candidate and clients by effectively hitting recruitment goals, raising the talent bar at BCT, and continuing to evolve our amazing candidate experience. If you’re passionate about recruiting, building a company, and combining strategic thinking with impeccable customer service expertise in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, then BCT is for you!
Handle the recruiting efforts for a variety of technical related positions. This role works alongside a staffing team and closely with IT management to source and recruit top talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Oversees recruitment process for open and potential technical roles such as contract, contract to hire, and perm positions. End to end recruiting responsibility, using tools provided to aggressively source nationwide for top talent, to optimize company fit and candidate selection.
· Develop talent pools for multiple technical skill sets across the organization. Develop and foster long-term relationships with current job seekers and passive candidates that may lead to hiring or further networking. Experience using traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods. Aggressively source and contact qualified candidates for open positions through active recruiting methods including but not limited to attending relevant IT related user group events, social media promotion and outreach, Internet sourcing using resume databases, Boolean searches and referrals, and outbound phone calls.
· Collaborates with Business Development Directors to understand required knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions. Communicates on a regular basis with hiring managers regarding status of all open positions in assigned department, to further refine requirements for qualified candidates.
· Documents and maintains all pertinent applicant, requisition and interview data in ATS.
· Participates in departmental meetings and events.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform the job successfully an individual should demonstrate the following:
· Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s objective; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods via ATS System, email or direct verbal communication.
· Cooperation – Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
· Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
· 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
· 2+ years of Recruiting experience in the Staffing or Recruiting industry preferred
· Prior experience working with H1B candidates or 3rd parties preferred but not required
· Excellent computer skills to include working with an ATS (preferably Bullhorn), Office 365, MS Office Suite to include strong experience with Word and Excel.
· Should be able to handle a multi-line phone system
· Strong sourcing experience using ATS, social media and referrals
· Provide excellent customer service/rapport to both clients and candidates and manage candidate relationships (instead of flawless communication and customer rapport)
· Ensure a responsive and seamless candidate experience through communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format (added this bullet point)
· Creative, resourceful, out-of-the-box mindset
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
· Coachable and enthusiastic about being part of a team
· The intellect to “think on your feet,” solve problems, and make wise decisions
· Ability to be a creative thinker and leverage positive influence
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of ATS Systems (Preferably Bullhorn), Office 365, MS Office suite Skills with strong knowledge of Word and Excel Must be able to handle multiple phone line system.
· Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Depth perception. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk and talk or hear.
· The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading.
· The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
If you’re interested in learning more about this job opportunity give one of our recruiters a call today 972-267-7950.