Tag: job

Why You Should Never Lie on Your Resume

August 23, 2019 in Ask a Recruiter, Dallas IT Recruiting


Hiring managers report spotting lies in applicants’ resumes at an ever-increasing rate. As the old saying goes – 75% of hiring managers say they have uncovered lies in resumes. The other 25% didn’t read very carefully. The inconsistencies range from slight exaggerations to full-blown fiction. Perhaps someone thinks it will look impressive to fudge their […]


Read More

Never Accept the Counter Offer

August 18, 2017 in Employment


Perhaps short of winning a Mega Millions Lottery, or inheriting a comparable amount from an eccentric uncle once removed, few people leave jobs where they feel well paid, given opportunities and promotions their performance deserves and feel well respected.


Read More